What a better way to sign off the year than with a round up of the best products for curly hair in 2022. Just like in previous years, a lot of the products will come as no surprise to long-time readers. But I’ve got quite a few newcomers this year which are great for wavy and curly hair. Which means they are pretty special!
Almost all of the product are available world wide. And of course, I’ve got some great discount codes for you, and lots of tips and tricks when it comes to application techniques and getting the most out of the best hair products for curly hair this year.
AD | This article is sponsored by LOOKFANTASTIC. However, this hasn’t influenced my opinion or the way I’ve written about the brands or products featured in this article. Use code CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC.
In 2022, I didn’t try as many new hair products as I usually would. I took a significant amount of time due to burn out and mental health struggles.
Which meant I used the best hair products which I knew would give me predictable, consistent results with minimum time, effort and technique required for my wavy and curly hair.
My standards are high, so it takes something pretty special to make it into this annual post of the best hair products for curly hair. And this year I’ve got five newcomers!
The Best Products for Curly Hair in 2022
As always, I’ll list the best hair products for each category from the last five years (can’t believe I’ve been doing these posts for five years!) Then I’ll include what’s made the top spot this year per category, along with links and discount codes.
This way you can see what products truly stand the test of time, and continue to be the best hair products for curly hair on the market. And what new products are genuinely worth the hype, and money!
Almost all links and discount codes are affiliated, which means I make a small commission on any purchases you make. But this hasn’t influenced which products feature in this post.
Shopping through my links is also a great way to support me and this blog if you find this post helpful, without any cost to you. In fact, you’ll save money through my exclusive discount codes!
My Hair Type
Before we get into the categories, I wanted to give you a quick update on my hair. As my hair health, density and curl pattern have changed quite dramatically this year, due to stress, mental health, illness and hormone issues. I’ll go more into that in an upcoming post soon.
But I usually give a little background on my curly hair, for reference and/or comparison. And quite a lot of that has changed this year, so I figured I’d give you a brief update.
The curly girl method did not suit my hair. So I developed my own Curl Maven Method and have been following that for almost six years. I still have medium-high porosity, fine hair. Which gets easily weighed down and over-moisturized. I used to have long, high density hair and 2c – 3a curls.
But I cut it just above my shoulders in June. Not only losing most of my length (and curl pattern), but all of the highlights I got in 2020 too. I also lost a LOT of hair during 2022, and my curl pattern loosened significantly, it’s now a 2a-2c, instead of 3a-3b.
In my previous post on The Best Curly Hair Products of 2021, the scalp treatments that came out on top focused more on scalp health. Treating dry, flaky, itchy, irritated and sensitive scalps with calming and soothing treatments.
However, due to the significant hair loss I’ve experienced this year, the scalp treatment I used the most was focused on hair growth, regrowth and density.
The Innate Life is one of my favourite brands for light weight oils and scalp treatments. This year, the best product of 2022 in the scalp treatment category is their Rosemary Scalp Treatment Oil. Packed with over 15 herbal extracts to nourish and stimulate the scalp to help achieve thicker, fuller and healthier hair.
I used it once week, applying a few drops to my fingers then gently massaging it into my scalp. I also add about 6 drops to my Modified Rice Water Treatment, which I’ve been doing more regularly throughout 2022. It’s vegan, organic, ayurvedic and cruelty free. It’s a big bottle so it lasts ages! USA & Canada, you can get it directly from The Innate Life website.
- 2021: Act + Acre Scalp Detox & The Innate Life Scalp Treatment
- 2022: The Innate Life Rosemary Scalp Treatment Oil
Sponsored posts enable me to continue providing FREE content, create organic content and keep my blog FREE from Google Ads. However, this hasn’t influenced the way I’ve written about the brand or the products featured in this post.
No change in this category of the best products for curly hair in 2022. Although I don’t co-wash my own hair anymore, my daughter’s hair is much drier than mine so I co-wash her hair every so often. If you’re not sure what co-washing is, read this post on the popular curly girl method technique.
Miribel Naturals Creamy Hair Cleanser is a lightweight co-wash. I love the scent, but most of all, it’s hydrating without being heavy. It has a slight gritty texture to it, but it’s not exfoliating.
It leaves your scalp, roots and hair feeling really clean without feeling stripped. If you’re on a budget, I still highly recommend the As I Am Co Wash – CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC.
- 2017: As I Am Coconut Co Wash
- 2018: As I Am Coconut Co Wash
- 2019: As I Am Coconut Co Wash
- 2020: As I Am Coconut Co Wash
- 2021: Miribel Naturals Creamy Hair Cleanser
- 2022: Miribel Naturals Creamy Hair Cleanser – CURLMAVEN for 10% off at Miribel Naturals in the USA, and Kiyo Beauty in the UK/EU who ship world wide.
I still think the best shampoo for fine, wavy and curly hair on the market is the Bounce Curl Clarifying Shampoo. Don’t be confused by the name, it’s not a clarifying shampoo like Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo – CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC.
The Bounce Curl Clarifying Shampoo is lightweight, low-lathering, sulfate-free and colour-safe that’s gentle enough for regular use without drying out or stripping the hair.
But it’s not strong enough to remove hard water, metal and mineral deposits from the hair like the Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo (or similar) which are actually chelating shampoos.
- 2017: MopTop Gentle Shampoo
- 2018: Bounce Curl Clarifying Shampoo
- 2019: Bounce Curl Clarifying Shampoo
- 2020: Bounce Curl Clarifying Shampoo
- 2021: Bounce Curl Clarifying Shampoo
- 2022: Bounce Curl Clarifying Shampoo – CURLMAVEN for 10% off on the USA website, Curl Warehouse in Canada, The Clean Beauty Edit in the EU or Kiyo Beauty in the UK.
I still think the best chelating, clarifying shampoo for fine, wavy and curly hair on the market is the Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo. Every time I post about it when it’s back in stock on LOOKFANTASTIC, it sells out almost immediately! It’s the only place I have a 20% discount code for it, and it’s currently in stock – so grab a bottle! It should last you two years if you clarify once/month!
- 2017: Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo
- 2018: Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo
- 2019: Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo
- 2020: Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo
- 2021: Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo
- 2022: Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo – CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC
I’ve got a few blog posts you can read if you want to know more about clarifying, if you need to be incorporating it into your routine (spoiler alert: you do!). As well as what to use, and how often you need to do it. I’ll link them below, as clarifying is a game-changer for all hair types.
- Why, When & How You Should Clarify Your Hair
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair when Colouring
- The Golden Triangle of Healthy Hair
- Summer Haircare
- Winter Haircare
An often over-looked category in the best products for curly hair in 2022. Unlike previous years when I’ve used dry shampoos more for post-workouts and runs, to absorb sweat, grease and odour.
This year, I’ve been using the range of dry shampoos from Klorane more for volume, and to give me another day or two between washdays.
The trick is to leave it in the hair for a couple of minutes before massaging it into the roots like you would a normal shampoo.
- 2020: Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo
- 2021: Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo
- 2022: KLORANE Daily Tinted Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk – CURLMAVEN for 20% off
In my opinion and experience, Innersense Organic Beauty have the best conditioners on the market, suitable for all hair types. You just need to pick the right one for your hair.
The best one for my hair is the Colour Radiance Conditioner. Not just for colour treated hair, but great if you have curly hair that gets easily over-moisturized.
It’s the perfect medium-weight conditioner with a good balance of both protein and moisture. It gives great slip, and shine. Less is more, you need about 4-6 pumps applied to wet hair.
Innersense is extremely concentrated, one bottle of conditioner lasts a year if you wash twice a week! If you think you need more product, or more slip to detangle, add more water first.
Read this post on my most repurchased products and how long they should last you to make sure you’re using the right amount. And getting the best results and most value from your products.
- 2017: MopTop Daily Conditioner
- 2018: Hairfinity Balanced Moisture Conditioner
- 2019: Innersense Hydrating Cream Conditioner
- 2020: Innersense Colour Radiance Conditioner
- 2021: Innersense Colour Radiance Conditioner
- 2022: Innersense Colour Radiance Conditioner – CURLMAVEN for 15% off your first order on the Innersense website, or 10% off at Curl Warehouse in Canada, The Clean Beauty Edit in the EU or Kiyo Beauty in the UK.
Leave In Conditioner:
Another newcomer in the best products for curly hair in 2022. And here’s the thing, it’s always come as a close second in previous years. But it’s never made the top spot, simply because it’s not as affordable as the Giovanni Direct Leave In Weightless Moisture Conditioner. But the truth is, I used Flora & Curl Leave In Detangler more often in 2022!
It’s incredibly smoothing, amazing at detangling and has great slip. It’s light weight, you really don’t need that much and the scent is beautiful! It’s also really great for kids, especially if they have dry, knotty and tangled hair. Check out my Flora & Curl Review here.
- 2017: Giovanni Direct Leave In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- 2018: Giovanni Direct Leave In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- 2019: Giovanni Direct Leave In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- 2020: Giovanni Direct Leave In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- 2021: Giovanni Direct Leave In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- 2022: Flora & Curl Leave In Detangler – CURLMAVEN for 20% off
Protein-Free Deep Conditioner:
Bounce Curl Ayurvedic Deep Conditioner is the one of the best products for curly hair in 2022. It’s not so potent that you’re in danger of over-moisturizing your hair in one treatment. It’s incredibly weightless, hydrating but not heavy and has really good slip for detangling.
You can even use it as your regular conditioner. It’s concentrated just like the rest of their products, so you only need a small amount and it lasts ages! It’s also ayurvedic, vegan, cruelty-free and silicone-free.
- 2018: Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment
- 2019: Phyto Joba Moisturizing Mask
- 2020: Bounce Curl Ayurvedic Deep Conditioner
- 2021: Bounce Curl Ayurvedic Deep Conditioner
- 2022: Bounce Curl Ayurvedic Deep Conditioner – CURLMAVEN for 10% off on the US site, Curl Warehouse in Canada, The Clean Beauty Edit in the EU and Kiyo Beauty in the UK.
However, if you wanted a more affordable alternative. Then I highly recommend the Curlsmith Fragrance Free Shine Conditioner, which you can also use as a deep conditioner or leave in conditioner.
It’s also a protein-free, more affordable version of the Innersense Colour Radiance Conditioner. CURLMAVEN for 20% off Curlsmith at LOOKFANTASTIC.
Protein-Rich Deep Conditioner:
Disclaimer: I feel really bad for including Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque in this post because I know how hard it is to find and it’s got so expensive!
But honestly, it’s STILL one of my most loved, most repurchased and one of the best products for curly hair in 2022 – in fact, for all hair types!
I’ve lost count of the amount of tubs I’ve bought, it’s just the best protein-rich deep conditioner! I use it as a regular conditioner, and deep conditioning mask on it’s own. But I especially love it mixed my modified rice water treatment.
- 2017: Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque
- 2018: Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque
- 2019: Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque
- 2020: Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque
- 2021: Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque
- 2022: Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque – I get mine from Amazon UK here.
Mousse & Foam:
Pantene Defined Curls Mousse is still the best mousse on the market, I’ve been using it since the 90’s! I understand the formula has changed in the US, I haven’t seen it here in the UK/EU. But the Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Mousse is almost identical in ingredients, formula and results.
Mousse and foam are two different products. I’ve put them in the same category for this post, as I know many people think they’re the same. But they’re completely different textures, formulas and ingredients. A mousse will give you more definition, hydration, shine and hold. A foam is more light weight and will give you more volume, body, texture and often thicker, juicier definition but with less shine and hold.
I feel like 2022 has been the year of foams! So many brands are coming out with them now, but my favourite is still the Flora & Curl Curl Volumizing Foam. It’s the most hydrating and defining foam on the market, works well with loads of other products. From leave in conditioners and serums to gels and hairsprays.
A really close second though is the Curlsmith Bouncy Strength Volume Foam, they’re both lightweight, not drying on the hair, contain protein and work really well with lots of other products. CURLMAVEN for 20% off both brands at LOOKFANTASTIC.
- 1999 – 2017: Pantene Defined Curls Mousse
- 2018: Pantene Defined Curls Mousse
- 2019: Pantene Defined Curls Mousse / Innersense I Create Lift Volumizing Foam
- 2020: Pantene Defined Curls Mousse / Innersense I Create Lift Volumizing Foam
- 2021: Pantene Defined Curls Mousse / Flora & Curl Curl Volumizing Foam
- 2022: Pantene Defined Curls Mousse / Flora & Curl Curl Volumizing Foam – CURLMAVEN for 20% off
Serums are more hydrating than mousses and foams, and give thicker, juicier curl clumps with some medium hold. No surprises here, TréLuxe Reflex Curl Styling Serum is still the best curly hair product in this category for a third year in a row. If you’re looking for definition, this is ringlets in a bottle – simple as that.
But if you want texture and Diana Ross x Tina Turner level volume, then Innersense I Create Volume is for you! Use it like a dimmer switch to turn the volume up. Both serums are best applied to wet hair – but not soaking, dripping wet. I prefer to use them as my first styling product.
- 2019: Innersense I Create Volume
- 2020: TréLuxe Reflex Curl Styling Serum
- 2021: TréLuxe Reflex Curl Styling Serum
- 2022: TréLuxe Reflex Curl Styling Serum – CURLMAVEN for 15% off or 10% off at Curl Warehouse in Canada or Kiyo Beauty in the UK, who also ship world wide.
Curl Creams & Lotions:
Curl creams are great for drier and coarser hair types who need lots of moisture to enhance curl definition and reduce frizz. Lotions are great if you have fine/medium hair that gets easily weighed down. Or you have loose waves or curls that get easily over-moisturized.
Top Tip: You don’t need to apply a leave in conditioner if you’re using a curl cream. That would be too moisturizing for most hair types. And you’ll rarely ever get a cast when using a curl cream either, as they are all about moisture, not hold.
Another newcomer for this post on the best products for curly hair in 2022, Living Proof’s Curl Definer. It’s thicker, richer and more moisturizing than the Flora & Curl Curl Activating Lotion, but not as much as the Bounce Curl Clump & Define Cream. It’s also (much) more defining!
I’ve been using it on my daughter’s dry, coarse wavy and curly hair almost every wash day and have already repurchased it a couple of times since it launched. It gives her ringlets and definition unlike any other product I’ve tried!
If you’ve got fine or wavy hair, stick with last year’s winner, the Flora & Curl Curl Activating Lotion – CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC. But if you have type 3 curly or type 4 coily hair, or your hair is more dry, coarse and curly then check out the Living Proof’s Curl Definer instead.
- 2017: Devacurl Styling Cream
- 2018: Devacurl Styling Cream
- 2019: Devacurl Styling Cream / Bounce Curl Clump & Define Cream
- 2020: Bounce Curl Clump & Define Cream
- 2021: Flora & Curl Curl Activating Lotion
- 2022: Living Proof Curl Definer
If you want thick, juicy curl clumps, then definitely try using a custard! They are great one and done stylers. But also play really well with lots of other styling products, such as mousses, foams and gels!
MopTop Curly Hair Custard is still my favourite, most loved, most used and most repurchased custard. But if you’re outside the USA or Canada, the Bouclème Super Hold Styler is the closest thing to it – CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC who ship worldwide.
- 2017: MopTop Curly Hair Custard
- 2018: MopTop Curly Hair Custard
- 2019: Bouclème Super Hold Styler
- 2020: MopTop Curly Hair Custard
- 2021: MopTop Curly Hair Custard
- 2022: MopTop Curly Hair Custard – CURLMAVEN for 10% off the MopTop website, or get it shipped to Canada if you purchase from Amazon.
For a third year in a row, the TréLuxe Hi! Definition Gel is still my favourite gel. The consistency is somewhere between a gel, a custard, a jelly and a purée or soufflé. Great at enhancing curls, providing good slip, long-lasting curl definition, as well as shine and medium-strong hold.
It contains enough protein to define, enhance and tighten natural curl patterns. Combined with enough moisture to give hydrated, frizz-free, juicy ringlets and curl clumps. It also plays really well with lots of other styling products, as well as refreshing.
At the time of writing, the Tréluxe Hi! Definition Gel is completely sold out across all distributors throughout the UK and EU.
So, the other gels I’ve found (and love) that are similar in texture and/or give the same results are Bouclème Super Hold Styler and Curlsmith Shine Jelly – CURLMAVEN for 20% off all both products at LOOKFANTASTIC.
- 2017: Aussie Instant Freeze / Bouclème Curl Defining Gel
- 2018: Aussie Instant Freeze / Bouclème Curl Defining Gel / Jessicurl Spiralicious Gel
- 2019: Aussie Instant Freeze / Bouclème Curl Defining Gel / Jessicurl Spiralicious Gel
- 2020: TréLuxe Hi! Definition Gel
- 2021: TréLuxe Hi! Definition Gel
- 2022: TréLuxe Hi! Definition Gel – CURLMAVEN for 15% off the TréLuxe website in the US and 10% off at Curl Warehouse in Canada, and 10% off at Kiyo Beauty in the UK, who ship worldwide.
This was a new category last year, and it’s back again for the best products for curly hair in 2022. Because sometimes we want to straighten our hair, and use heat styling tools – and that’s okay! However, I wouldn’t recommend doing it often, and make sure you always use a heat protectant when you do.
The Innersense Serenity Smoothing Cream is suitable for all hair types. It smoothes the cuticle and split ends, reduces frizz, strengthens the hair, provides thermal care, prevents and reduces breakage. All without weighing hair down with their light-weight formula.
- 2020: Briogeo Heat Protectant Cream
- 2021: Innersense Serenity Smoothing Cream
- 2022: Innersense Serenity Smoothing Cream – CURLMAVEN for 15% off your first order on the Innersense website, or 10% off at Curl Warehouse in Canada, The Clean Beauty Edit in the EU or Kiyo Beauty in the UK.
Now, full disclosure: I originally purchased it because of the colour! But it’s actually got a slightly different texture to all the other Aquis hair towels and turbans.
I find it doesn’t absorb as much excess water as the Lisse Luxe, which I prefer. I always recommend applying products to wet hair, just not soaking dripping wet hair.
If you take too much excess water out, you won’t be able to achieve that frizz-free definition, and you’ll have much more volume too.
- 2017: Bouclème Curl Towel
- 2018: Trepadora Curl Towel
- 2019: Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Towel
- 2020: Aquis Charmeuse Hair Turban
- 2021: Aquis Charmeuse Hair Turban
- 2022: Aquis Copper Sure Hair Turban – CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC – Aquis currently seems to be out of stock everywhere. I’ll update this post when I’ve got an alternative I like as much.
Top Tip: If you’re air-drying, you need to wait at least 10-15 mins before you use a towel or t-shirt. Because otherwise that dry towel or t-shirt is going to soak up your styling products way quicker than your wet hair will.
Probably one of the best products for curly hair in 2022 – using the Denman Large Paddle Brush can be a complete game changer in your styling routine!
Only ever brush your hair when it’s wet with conditioner/hair mask in it. Or when it’s wet with leave in conditioner or styling products in it – no matter what hair type, length, pattern or density you have! The Denman Large Paddle Brush is the best out there, and incredibly affordable too!
Use it to distribute product evenly throughout your hair, detangle and only remove what’s naturally excess shedding. As opposed to ripping and tearing the hair like most other combs and brushes.
And finally, use it to define those waves and curls, before scrunching up to absorb the product and enhance your wave or curl pattern.
- 2017: Denman Large Paddle Brush
- 2018: Denman Large Paddle Brush
- 2019: Denman Large Paddle Brush
- 2020: Denman Large Paddle Brush
- 2021: Denman Large Paddle Brush
- 2022: Denman Large Paddle Brush – CURLMAVEN for 20% off at LOOKFANTASTIC
Hair Dryer & Diffuser:
My favourite diffuser of all time is still the Diva Professional XXL Diffuser. Great for any hair length or curl pattern, this is the best diffuser for definition, shape and volume – thanks to the little grips inside the bowl. The large, deep bowl also cuts down on drying time, significantly!
Top Tip: Diffuse on medium heat, medium speed. If you’re in a hurry, up the speed – not the heat. You want to dry your hair faster, not hotter.
And my favourite hair dryer is still the LanaiBLO. It’s got a really long cord, very powerful and super lightweight. All the things I look for in a dryer, especially diffusing wavy and curly hair where you move around a lot, and hold it in all different angles and positions. If you want more in depth information and comparisons, check out The Best Hair Dryers and Diffusers for Curly Hair.
- 2017: Diva Professional XL Diffuser
- 2018: Diva Professional XL Diffuser
- 2019: Diva Professional XL Diffuser
- 2020: Diva Professional XL Diffuser
- 2021: LanaiBLO Hairdryer and Diva Professional XXL Diffuser
- 2022: LanaiBLO Hairdryer and Diva Professional XXL Diffuser
There’s no point in investing money in some of the best products for curly hair, if you don’t protect it at night. Not only does it make a huge difference to creating long-lasting curl definition and reducing breakage, dryness and frizz. But it also saves you time and money from having to refresh on the days between washing!
I still use my trio of putting my hair up in a pineapple using a PuffCuff Mini. Followed by a Silke London Hair Turban, and a Slip Silk Pillowcase. Both the Silke London Hair Turbans and the Slip Silk Pillowcases come in lots of colours and wear and wash better than others I’ve tried.
- 2018: Coorie Curls Satin Scrunchie & Buff
- 2019: Puff Cuff, Silke London Hair Wrap & Slip Silk Pillowcase
- 2020: Puff Cuff & Silke London Hair Wrap
- 2021: Puff Cuff, Silke London Hair Wrap & Slip Silk Pillowcase
- 2022: Puff Cuff, Silke London Hair Wrap & Slip Silk Pillowcase – CURLMAVEN for 20% off Silke London & Slip at LOOKFANTASTIC, 15% off PuffCuff on their website and 10% off at Kiyo Beauty in the UK who ship world wide.
Hair Growth Vitamins:
Do hair growth vitamins really work? Yes, BUT… most of the hair growth vitamins on the market are just glorified multi vitamins. There’s only three brands that I’ve found that have the necessary ingredients, and quantity of those ingredients to actually increase hair growth – in both length, and density!
But you have to take them for AT LEAST 3-6 months to see noticeable, visible, measurable growth. I previously tripled my hair length in just over 12 months! And after the year of shorter hair and hair loss I’ve just had, I’m back on them again. Here’s the only three brands I recommend:
- Hair369 – CURLMAVEN for 10% off, ships worldwide. This is the brand I take most consistently.
- Act + Acre Hair Capsules – CURLMAVEN for 20% off, currently only available in the USA.
- Bounce Curl – CURLMAVEN for 10% off at Bounce Curl in the USA, Curl Warehouse in Canada, The Clean Beauty Edit in the EU, or Kiyo Beauty in the UK.
So there we have it: the best products for curly hair in 2022! What did you think, how many of them do you already have? What products from this post do you want to try out in 2023?
There are a reviews, tips, advice and application techniques for most of the products mentioned in this post.
Simply click the search button on this site, type in the name of the product and it will bring up all the relevant blog posts and videos where I’ve used or mentioned it.
Make sure you subscribe to the Curl Maven Collective Newsletter for exclusive giveaways and offers, new content, products and services. Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tips, advice and tutorials.
feeling overwhelmed + don’t know where to start?
Book a Curl Clinic Consultation
Gratitude + Support
If you found this article or any of my content helpful and would like to show your Gratitude + Support, you can click here to make a donation. I’m so incredibly thankful and grateful to everyone who supports me, my content and my platform. Thank you!
Thank you for supporting this sponsored article which enables me to continue providing FREE, organic content and a website FREE from Google Ads and annoying pop ups.
*This article may contain some gifted items and affiliated links and discount codes. This doesn’t effect my opinion or the way in which I write about products featured on this site.